Personalized Specialty Beer and Wine Jams
Good News! Shipping is FREE!
Minimum Order: 12 jars
Not your grannie's jelly!
Our grannie didn't make jelly with her beer (she drank it), but we do! One Screw Loose is micro-sized family business and proud to be part of a hard-working, high-spirited, talented community of food producers and consumers.
All of our products are handmade using unique ingredients your guests will enjoy and that will keep the party going long after the DJ cuts the music!
Some of our wedding favorites include:
- For wine lovers: Our Strawberries and Champagne or Chardonnay, Peaches and Champagne and Raspberry Merlot
- For beer lovers: Our Brew-ha-habanero (made made Dogfish IPA)
- For spirit lovers: Our Jacked Up made with whiskey or our Blue Chip made with bourbon
Our specialty jellies and jams are made as they have been for generations. We barter for, pick locally, harvest from friends and grow much of our own ingredients. Food tells a story and our products remind people of that. We learned canning from our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers. They taught us processes and originality that you can enjoy!
- Raspberry Merlot: Merlot Wine and Raspberries. Deglaze your pan w/ liquid, when it boils add jelly for a wonderful sauce. Try making a monte cristo w/ this jelly.
- Strawberry Chardonnay: Chardonnay Wine and Strawberries. Cover brie and bake. Then top with toasted nuts. One of our best PB&J jellies. Use as an everyday table jelly.
- Bite the Big Apple Cider: Apple, Cinnamon and Spices. Use as an everyday bread jelly. Also cook with pork chops and onions or use as a desert topping.
- Blackberry Sage: Fresh Blackberries and Sage. Tart, tangy, sweet and savory. Try it on meatballs with sauerkraut. Mix with your favorite spirit even.
- Blue Chip: Bourbon, Blueberries, Chipotle Peppers. Rich, savory and smoky. Use with pork chops and tenderloins. Works well on the grill. Has a bit of spice, not too much heat.
- Brew-ha-habanero: Hoppy IPA Beer and Habañeros. 1st you get the heat, then you get the hops. Coat chicken wings, stir into soups and chilis and stir fry dishes.
- Jacked Up: Whiskey with Peaches and Pecans. Georgia peaches and Tennessee whiskey, doesn't get much better. Makes a perfect ham glaze and doubles as an ice cream topping.
- Balsamic Fig: Balsamic Vinegar and Figs! Top portobello mushroom burgers and stir into steamed veggies like carrots, cauliflower and even brussels sprouts.
- Cherry Bomb: Very Very Cherry. Top ice cream or pie. Intense cherry flavor. Makes a great breakfast jelly.
- Cup O Joelapeno: Dark Coffee and Jalapeños. This jelly makes nice brisket and pot roast. Use it in the crockpot and make the house smell good.
- Muscadine: Muscadine Grapes. Has a delicate, grapey flavor. Yes, grapey is a word. Use w/ fine cheese, pancakes, in sparkling water, as a table jelly, tons of stuff.
- Orange Apparition: Orange and Jolokia (Ghost) Peppers. Smoky with a good bit of heat. Use as a base for other sauces. Spoon a bit into grits or black beans.
- Orange Cranberry Pecan: Excellent on leftover turkey sandwiches. Perfectly fine as a biscuit/toast jelly. Thick like a relish.
- Sweet Tea Ginger Peach: Sweet Tea, Ginger and Peach. Use as a glaze for tuna or salmon. Stir a little into a martini and let it swirl. Try a little in Asian inspired dishes.
- Balsamic Vidalia: Balsamic Vinegar and Vidalia onions. Use with pork chops, about a tablespoon per chop. At the end of a jar, shake in a little olive oil to make a salad dressing.
Each jar is personalized with a transparent sticker applied to the top of the jar lid. The sticker (as pictured) is customized with your personal details including 2 names and date for an EXTRA special touch you and your guests will love.
Order processing: 2 weeks*
Shipping time: 4 business days
*** Remember that our artisan favors are made to order and handcrafted in small batches – this process requires more time than other mass produced options. Our artisan gifts are made fresh which requires more time to ensure the highest quality to YOU! We appreciate your respect for the process and patience!
Why does it take longer to process an order with custom stickers/tags? The additional processing time includes design time, sending you a digital proof and waiting for your approval and printing. Please note if you require design changes or are not able to approve your proof within 24 hours, this time frame may increase.
What is Order Processing Time? This is the minimum processing time needed from the moment the order is placed until it is shipped.
What is Order Shipping Time: This is the time required from the moment the order is shipped until it arrives at your door.