ENJOY FREE SHIPPING!
Minimum Order: 60 stroopwafels
OUR BEST SELLERS!
Our stroopwafel hearts are a party favor favorite for a very good reason... they're incredibly DELICIOUS! Made by hand with homemade caramel sauce inside, our couples, clients and their guests RAVE about our stroopwafels.
*** Made FRESH and custom shipped according to your wedding or event date ***
Try before you buy: Order stroopwafel heart samples
Choose from 10+ flavors including classic, dark chocolate dipped, lavender, espresso and our gluten free flavors! We also offer the option to order a flavor combo: 1/2 of your order will be classic hearts (as pictured) and the other 1/2 of your order will be dark chocolate dipped!
Each cookie is individually packaged and measures 3" tall x 3" wide.
Delivered Fresh For Your Wedding
All of our favors are made to order and delivered fresh! After purchase, we'll email you to coordinate your custom shipping timeline with your wedding date to ensure your order arrives fresh!
Personalize Your Favors
If you add a custom sticker to your favors, we'll email you after purchase to create and finalize your design. You'll be able to review and approve the design before it's finalized with the option to request unlimited design edits! Choose from our custom design options or use your own design.
*All personalized gift tag and sticker orders are final upon proof approval.
Chocolate Dipped Stroopwafel:Flour, soy flour, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, butter, margarine, eggs, spices (cinnamon and ginger), vanilla flavoring, chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla)
Classic Stroopwafel:Flour, soy flour, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, butter, margarine, eggs, spices (cinnamon and ginger) and vanilla flavoring.
Party Display Ideas
- Place Setting: Place at each guest's plate setting (hungry guests love this!)
- Escort Cards: Customize with individual guest names for an ultra unique and delicious escort card display (select the "individual guest names on stickers" option at checkout)
- Welcome Bag: Add to guest welcome bags for a sweet start to your wedding weekend
- Dessert Platter: Serve with coffee and tea for guests to enjoy after dinner (individually wrapped or order our dessert platters here)
- Midnight Snack: Serve as a surprise midnight snack an hour or two after dinner for guests to re-fuel with!
- Traditional Favor: Set out for guests to grab on their way out after the reception