One Screw Loose
"Just For You!" Personalized Beer & Wine Jam Recipe
Good News! Shipping is FREE!
- Minimum order: 12 jars
- Order Processing Time: 3-4 weeks (Please be aware this is the minimum processing time needed from the moment the order is placed until it is shipped. This does not include shipping time.)
- Order Shipping Time: 3-10 business days (this is the time required from the moment the order is shipped until it arrives at your door.)
- Custom Gift Tag/Sticker Processing Time: 7-10 business days (This includes design time, sending you a digital proof, printing and final shipping of the entire order. Please note this is an average time frame. It MAY increase if it takes longer to approve your design proof - for example if you request changes or take longer than average to reply with an approval.)
Customize the PERFECT jam recipe for your special day! We will contact you to after your order is placed to get started!
All of our jams are handmade using the most unique ingredients! Looking for something extra special? Let's get creative! Your personalized wedding jam recipe will include your favorite notes to create the perfect flavor profile for you and your guests to enjoy. We'll even follow your color scheme if you want it to match!
Get inspired by some of our favorite boozy jam recipes:
- Raspberry Merlot: Merlot Wine and Raspberries. Deglaze your pan w/ liquid, when it boils add jelly for a wonderful sauce. Try making a monte cristo w/ this jelly.
- Strawberry Chardonnay: Chardonnay Wine and Strawberries. Cover brie and bake. Then top with toasted nuts. One of our best PB&J jellies. Use as an everyday table jelly.
- Blue Chip: Bourbon, Blueberries, Chipotle Peppers. Rich, savory and smoky. Use with pork chops and tenderloins. Works well on the grill. Has a bit of spice, not too much heat.
- Brew-ha-habanero: Hoppy IPA Beer and Habañeros. 1st you get the heat, then you get the hops. Coat chicken wings, stir into soups and chilis and stir fry dishes.
- Jacked Up: Whiskey with Peaches and Pecans. Georgia peaches and Tennessee whiskey, doesn't get much better. Makes a perfect ham glaze and doubles as an ice cream topping.
- We can also include Champagne - Let the party begin!
Our specialty jellies and jams are made as they have been for generations. We barter for, pick locally, harvest from friends and grow much of our own ingredients. Need more inspiration? Check out line of unique fruit recipes:
- Bite the Big Apple Cider: Apple, Cinnamon and Spices. Use as an everyday bread jelly. Also cook with pork chops and onions or use as a desert topping.
- Blackberry Sage: Fresh Blackberries and Sage. Tart, tangy, sweet and savory. Try it on meatballs with sauerkraut. Mix with your favorite spirit even.
- Balsamic Fig: Balsamic Vinegar and Figs! Top portobello mushroom burgers and stir into steamed veggies like carrots, cauliflower and even brussels sprouts.
- Cherry Bomb: Very Very Cherry. Top ice cream or pie. Intense cherry flavor. Makes a great breakfast jelly.
- Cup O Joelapeno: Dark Coffee and Jalapeños. This jelly makes nice brisket and pot roast. Use it in the crockpot and make the house smell good.
- Muscadine: Muscadine Grapes. Has a delicate, grapey flavor. Yes, grapey is a word. Use w/ fine cheese, pancakes, in sparkling water, as a table jelly, tons of stuff.
- Orange Apparition: Orange and Jolokia (Ghost) Peppers. Smoky with a good bit of heat. Use as a base for other sauces. Spoon a bit into grits or black beans.
- Orange Cranberry Pecan: Excellent on leftover turkey sandwiches. Perfectly fine as a biscuit/toast jelly. Thick like a relish.
- Sweet Tea Ginger Peach: Sweet Tea, Ginger and Peach. Use as a glaze for tuna or salmon. Stir a little into a martini and let it swirl. Try a little in Asian inspired dishes.
- Balsamic Vidalia: Balsamic Vinegar and Vidalia onions. Use with pork chops, about a tablespoon per chop. At the end of a jar, shake in a little olive oil to make a salad dressing.
Each jar is personalized with a transparent sticker applied to the top of the jar lid. The sticker (as pictured) is customized with your personal details including 2 names and date for an EXTRA special touch you and your guests will love.
MORE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS: ADD GIFT TAGS
If you would like to add even more personalization to your jam jars (in addition to the personalized sticker on the jar lid), you can also add gift tags to your order. Order, design and customize your stickers or gift tags quickly and easily, choosing from a variety of modern trends, colors and styles. Options vary depending on the product type and fit.
Personalized gift tags are shipped directly to your door and separately from the rest of your order giving you the opportunity to apply them EXACTLY how you want to and to keep your costs as low as possible!
We recommend tying them on with your favorite color and style of ribbon, twine, raffia or for a quick, easy and snug fit, a rubber band (great for jars!)
After you choose the color of your gift tag you’ll choose from our collection of 60+ original designs! Next select your design colors - labeled “Color 1” and “Color 2” and add your personal details for a complete customization!
Once your order is placed, a digital proof of your personalized sticker or gift tag design will be created and sent by email within 48 hours for your approval. Once approved, your stickers or gift tags will be completed and shipped within 3-4 business days. Shipping can take anywhere from 3-5 business days depending on your location.
When you add personalized gift tags to your order, you receive them at a significant discount compared to ordering them on their own. We’re happy to do this for you because we want to help make your gifts EXTRA special for you and your guests.
*All personalized gift tag orders are final upon proof approval